Friday, November 28, 2008

Back From TS + Memories...

Jz back frm TS today wif Miin Yi.
Soo tired larhx!
I almost die at TS.
Sei Miin Yi pull me here n thr until i no time do my things.
=.=
Went into a 2piak shop.
Miin Yi wan to buy a shirt for Ah Teo.
Help her choose until i sot jor.
Faster call 1 boy come help me.
Lucky he knws hw to help me to help my fren choose a shirt.
I was 100% sure he was flirting wif Miin Yi.
But she say he was flirting wif me
.
FCK LA SO POH!
XP


Today saw a boy look lik Ding Dong.
Reli hak si ngai!!
ZZZ
I almost faint whn miin yi told me!
Waliao!
Today kena follow buy some boys i dun knw.
Myb i seen thm in FS b4 gua.
Miin Yi keep lookinq at thm.
swtt!
kao zai agn~
Zzz

Jz edit finish some sdo pics today.

D3ad_Fish + Yibao Jie + Me + Durian

Yibao Jie + Me + Fat Lou Durian

FaiFai and Me



___________________ SDO IS MY LIFE!! ____________________


Status: Bored + Not Sleepy!!
Offtime: 00:05


- END -


No comments: