Friday, August 14, 2009

NOOB HAI!!

OYEAH~~
jz bak from cc wif Pop...
xD
soo syok nia!!
wakakakak~~~

morninq exam soo risky~
x.x
bring answer in~
ngam ngam sei alien teacher come in n guard class~
wtf!!
lucky she sit infront of me,
if not i cannot c those answer tht i have copied~
Zzzz

durinq recess,
Pop find me n say noon go cc~
ok luhh~~
he fetch me go warh~
whn reach home i call mami n tell her...
she say okokok~
xD
muhahahaha!!!!
1pm ply till 5.00 pm~
thn go mum mum xia....
6pm onli bak home....
bu dao 5 mins,
Pop sms n say forget to take bak pendrive!!
ZHA DAO!!
my pendrive arhhh~~~
he say ltr pui him go take wahr...
i say ok luhh...
his mami come fetch me at 7pm~
soo geng!!
at cc play jor almost 2 hours 30 mins...
xD
Pop spend~~
sooo good!!
@@

at xd0 diu 9 ppl jor...
biq argument wif guild members...
Zzzz
sei Jeffrey lc me?!
FUCK LA!!
scold me fuck off, wad diu n others...
psps orhhh~~
i bo lj to diu ppl geh~~
i knw u hv lj,
dun kip show off ur lj la noob~~
u think ur veli leng zai?!
WO PEI!!
u look lik a piece of SHIT!!
dun belive?
go see the mirror la!!
SEI HACKER!!
beh song me?
find me cat 9 lorh...
i not scare gehh...
see who win larh!!
MAHAIII!!
u think u veli pro hor?!!
play gravitation oso wan use feeder ply,
dare not use main id ply...
call u go shua wif ppl u dun wan,
owas shua feeder wah!
PUI!!
NOOB LA U!!
i dun care wad u say bout me...
as long as i knw im right then can jor~

soo HOT now!!
feel lik killinq ppl...
mcb!!

arggggh!!
no mood jor...
go see tv luhr~
bua buaii!!



- END -


No comments: