Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hmmm?! @@

@@
todae geh maths exam soo easy~
xD
1st time finish all the question...
paper1 even syok,
jz copy those answer tht my fren gave me.
shhhhh
geo oso same same~
during recess Pop siao jor
he say:
'' Monica! Where are you?!! "
i lazy choi him n say:
" Monica!! Monica!! Sifu call u!!! xD "
thn he pok my head n scold me sei tudi~
T-T
wuwuwuwuw~~~
soo yun wong!!
he ask me hv geo geh answer bo..
i say belum dapat``
thn walk to 3F clss,
they say Vero have!!
muhahaha~
5d get from her~
x]

another 2 more days thn exam finish luhh~
cnt wait...
todae gor goinq to Aus to her Dai Gor work...
haish``
will miss sei him~
*sobs*
thn jz nw jz drop off dadi at d airport!!
dadi going bak to Kl nia~
T-T
wuwuwuwu~~
bo brinq me bak!!
haishhh``

soo tired n0w``
ltr tuition agn...
sien 7!!
g0 oioi sin~
tata~



_______ GIVE UP!! _______


Status: moodess
Offtime: 1735


- END-

No comments: