Monday, August 10, 2009

bibubibubibu~~~

=_______________=
todae was the 1st day of excell exam.
suppose plane to wake up early n study geh~
who knws i lazy jor,
wake up at 5.30am.
xD
arrive skul at bout 6am i think...
go buy mum mum wif Vero jie~~
@ @
thn go to 3D cls wait for Shiuan, Pop, Bee n Anna.
Vero soo hardworking nia~
kip holding d sej book n read.
me leh...
erm erm erm ermmmmm...
take out 1 paper n write all d answer on d paper.
x.x
while copying Pop come jor luhh...
soo nan jia, 1st time c doik him come soo early.
Zzzz
he kip asking me wad happen to out guild.
hv who in n bla bla bla bla...
sei zai bao dun give me any chance to copy my answer!!!
whn tell jor he still qiong away my paper!!
he say i bo tell him todae exam.
=.=
whn anna arrive to class Pop pull me n chat wif anna.
sei anna kip akinq me n Jeffrey apa guan xi.
Zzzz
i say frenz onli``
tht time eatinq my french fries,
sei Pop go qiong my french fries n eat nia!!!
i look at him n he say
" hehe... nvm d barh`` i'm ur sifu, cn share geh~ "
speechless....
1st time share my food wif him.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

durinq the exam soo syok.
paper1 BM i took 15 mins to do,
aft tht i go bak to sleep jor~
xD
thn paper2veli funny.
i took d anser tht i copied in to d hall.
the teacher din c dou,
i copy all the answer nia...
muhahah!!!!!!
sej paper more syok luhh...
Ivan hv d answer for all the question.
He n LJM copied all d answer at d whiteboard n rub it off.
on d whiteboard will still have d answer.
i sat at the back,
soo c dou very clearly.
xD
tqtqtqtqtq``
no need fail sej jor~
wakakakaka....

To Jeffrey:
its over!!
=.=
since ytd geh argument,
i give up jor...
i kip saying hellven much better thn u cz its the truth!!
he wont scold those rude words infront of me.
nt like euu...
i dun care u out guild or wad,
i told pop bout it,
every1 tot pop will get sad cz u out,
well who knws,
WE ARE WRONG!!
he's soo fucking happy bout u getting out frm out guild!!
we dun need some1 who is soo small gas.
it will spoil our guilds image!!
SOHAI!!

Steven:
dear arhhhhh...
Zzzzz
dun knw wads wrong wif eu larh``
todae reli busy nia``
cnt pick up ur calls or reply ur sms.
i'm very very sorry``
i knw now ur angry cz jz nw u sound reli mad.
hmmmm...
sorry nia...


goinq to tuition soon...
xD
falalalalalalala....


____________ I'M NOT MATURE?! LOL!! ____________


Status: tired @@
Offtime: 1840


- END -

No comments: