Friday, December 9, 2011

Promise are not meant to be broken :')

2 months of happiness
now its all over
promise are not meant to be broken.

11 more days and im back to KL
these few days im having lack of sleeps.
its bad for ppl who have Anemia like myself to stay away late at night until 4am
just to rush my last MV.
i can pass out anythg if im over stress.
because of a promise
i kept it.
Im strict wif rules
i want everythg to pass up to me b4 10/12
having 9 days to finish up a 4min abv MV is quiet hard.
i told everyone if 1 of my story parts haven pass up to me
i cant continue on.
i have to re-think a new plot.
re-arranged everythg agn.
and i dont have the time to thk bout a story.
Stop blaming me for everything.
I havent done anythg and i get blamed.
2 months ago i was blamed for kiking ppl out frm guild which i was not even at home for 2 days.
 great~
Im used to it now :)

2 months ago remember what you all have promise
i omost gave all of u up because of every1's reckless attitude.
u all told me it wont happen anymore.
even if there is an argument
we can settle it well without arguing 
because we are a family.
REMEMBER ??
how many promises have you all made?
how many times do I have to forgive ?
im really tired.
i lost quiet almost everything.
Confident.Love.Believing.Family.Happiness.Hope.
i left coldness next to me.
and i know every1 is afraid about this.
i stop giving chances to people
cause someone teaches me there wont be any 2nd chance.
u all should feel lucky to be forgiven and been given chances to change.
but you all never care.
im always the one who end up thinking for others.
i can even risk my life and freedom for others without getting a "TQ" back.

i just have 1 simple wish before im back to KL
i dont wish to receive calls and text bout bad news towards my guild
i want to enjoy my holiday.
just this once.
I've been to 3 holidays and not once is a peaceful holiday.
I get calls from every1 bcz of problems.
its time to grow up
problems can be solve my ur ownself   
im not ur mum.
i cant do everythg.

Im really disappointed todae.
you all broke a promise.
Im hurt enuff.
Im tired.
Im sick off it.
Please ~
No more brainless attitudes ,
Think before you talk ,
Settle things in private by not telling the whole family about it.
Grow up.

---------------------------


painted my nails in "PINK" :)

- END -

No comments: