Sunday, January 29, 2012

Special update for eu D:

Roses are red ,,
Violets are blue ,,
Romeo loved Juliet ,,
Not as much as I love you :)

---------------------------------

Its been 20days sin my last update /_\
Im not lazy~
Im just busy with work D:
Many things to update ~
But dont knw ai update which~
But thx to Nunu !!
She suggest me to update in categories XD
LOVE SEI YOU !!

[[ Work ]]
Start to like my job as a teacher~
I still dont understand why kids liketo stick with me /_\
No matter how i scold~
How i piak thm~
They still stick bak to me T_T
My fav part of my job is during their nap time o.o
When they nap~
I could have my lunch~
Aft my lunch~
I will slp nxt to those kids /_\
Enjoy my work #LikeALouSai :P
Now i know why other teacher hate my Boss.
She's really a asshole =.=
Here is a pic of 1 cutie baby ❤
【 Carson ! I teach him to peace XD 】

[[ SDO Friends ]]
Last week was not a happy week for me D:
Reason ?
Just because of some misunderstanding.
And because of that stupid situation.
Made me sibeh sibeh sibeh sibeh DULAN !
No offense to students that din't take Chinese Subj.
I admit Bear and Miki are wrong for saying your private life things.
And I apologies to you the next day.
But because of my curiosity 
I read back those chat almost 2-3 times.
And I know which part made eu BOOM dou macam those volcano eruption =_=   
Chinese translate to english is completely diff geh z
Translate to PinYin also no use.
You can read it.
But if you read it and thk the wrong way.
For sure you will get the wrong thinking.
Chinese student know what it means.
【我看到她看着慧,过后又望回其它地方看
"guo hou you wang hui qi ta di fang kan"
Qi ta di fang is that sohai TV !
Bukan me =.=
I want to explain this sibeh long time liao.
But bukan ini x free~ is itu x free..
Since no want give me the time to explain in private.
I just have to explain this in my blog =.=
And my blog is OPEN !!
Dont like what I said.
All of you are welcome to find me agn and settle /_\

[[ Chinese New Year ]]
【23/1】
Ding dong bell ~~
Happy chinese new year :D
Early in the morning jiak breakfast with family narh~
Then take ang pau $_$
I LOVE ANG PAU !!!!
11am siam p Min's house.
Pop's sis also folo us o_o
We gamble and BOOM club songs at Min's K-Room :P
Untill Pop wanna go to the club =__=''
About 2pm~
We went to Eastern just to sit down and chat + wait the time to pass.
3pm they say mau pergi Beach =0=
Pop,Yuki,Anna and I arrive 1st.
It was high tide /_\
Soo we call them and say dont drive up.
Then Jing say go to my house that playground =3=''
When we arrive there..
sibeh sieeennnnn !!
Soo i ask Jing's permission to let me drive her Pinky Myvi :P
Drive ah drive o3o
Their comment is 
【Huii drive sibeh steady..Except whn want to turn ,, sibeh scary! FAST !!】
=____=
Paiseh loh dai ka jie~~
I x suka itu break bah =X
bout 5pm we go back to my house and jiak mum mum ~
Almost 8pm we went to K-Box just to sing K /_\
Sei Anna trick me when both of us singing LYDIA~~
She say
【U sing 1 time i sing 1 time】
o(╯□╰)o
At least i sing~
But sibeh soft :P
Nyahahahhahahahahaha !!!!!!!
9pm anneh want to go to Fire geh.
But belum open~
ngam ngam Jockie sick liao o_o
We cancel our clubbing and send every1 home :3

【24/1】
Went to Secret Recipe with Pop,Yuki and Jing for lunch ~
I can feel my purse crying !!
Then we went to watch a movie :P
[[ Underworld : Awakening ]]
Sibehh yeng ahhh !!
Zombie ~ Vampires ~ Werewolves !!
Watch liao then we siam p Lam's house ~_~
Sibeh sien at there.
Coz she just invite Pop, Yuki and I to her house.
Myb because we 3 are must closer to each other when we are at Form3.
Bout 6pm we balik rumah /_\

【25/1】
**CLUBBING NITE**
1pm Lam came my house and fetch me out without telling me O_O
Imba D:
They we went to Jockie's house.
No parents at home pulak @@
We all watch "Hercules" that cartoon movie at Disney :P
WE ARE STILL YOUNG !!
Then bout 4pm we went to Pop's house.
Then all discussing want to go to FIRE clubbing bo o_o
Wa cincai de ~_~
Just need to see those 38 ai go bo jek~
Lucky all say GO !!
Soo clubbing at Fire is ON !!
7.30pm went to Anna's house~
My friends pass their time there by gambling ~
I pass my time byplaying cooking game at Min's phone =X
Keep wanna break her highscore XD
Almost 10pm we drive to Zenzi sin ~
A club that everyone stops going for no reason /_\
Went in with Pop's parents for safty XD
Pop and I kip hear that DJ boom geh song =_=
SIBEH OUT AHH !!
G6 ?! Ayer ?!
=___=||
Yuki went bak home early T_T
SAD =-=
About 11pm we chg club~
WE ARE GOING TO FIRE !!!
Reach there almost cant in z
Not because of under 18.
Its because inside FULL 99 !!
Lucky inside have Pop's dad..
Those Security chop "FIRE" on our hand then we go in~
Drank Chivas /_\
Then dance dance dance ~
Mane tau Sifu pull me, then i pull CCC , then CCC pull Jing.
4 of us including Pop's dad went up the stage and dance /_\
OMG =_____=
Dance xia wa walk back down.
Coz holding 2 phone =.=
I sked dance xia phone drop /_\||
Walk back to our table and start drinking with Pop's sis n my frens.
Mane zai Jockie mabuk liao O_O''
We call her BF come and fetch her home D:
Then we continue dance ~
Dance xia..
Saw my cousin (BOY) =.=
Bo chap ``
Continue dance + drink.
Still teach CCC to dance o_o
Hold her waist.
Mcm wa hamsap her anneh =.=''
Bout 3am only back home.
Report that i arrive home safely to a few worry freaks and NITES !!

[[ Chivas habis niao /_\ ]]

[[ Crowded =.= ]]

[[ Liang moii ~~!! ]]

[[ This pic make me look soo slim =.='' ]]

【26/1】
Woke up at 9am~
Gastric 99 !!
Should not have drank soo much chivas /_\
Noon went to Shiuan house~
After that we went to the Beach !
This time the tide is low~
OYEAHHH !!
A few at there SS take pic.
Me and the others p cari lil-crabby XD
Saw a few ~
Then we look like mad dogs chasing and catching those mini crabs o3ov
About 6pm we went back home.
7pm went out for dinner with my family.
Suddenly gastric again.
Cancel my plan to Jing's house..
went bak home and took a nap :P
woke up at 11.30pm then start on9 on9 on9 :D

【27/1】
Every1 din manage to go to Yuki's house.
Soo i just stay at home skype with my Rud3 MM :D
Start plying "Hubby and Wifey" with mr.Sam Jun Fan =_=
We never care who is watching @_@
We just do it /_\''
BaoBao lougong also have join us skype :3
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!
Near midnite saw some daiji ~_~
I told them before.
Ade daiji sila settle di satu room..
Bukan aku punya guild chat :D
They forget agn =_=
Ngam ngam PM and chatting with Momo bout my thgs.
Then beh tahan liao~
Str8 at skype scold 99 /_\
That time no voice lagi~~
WALAOOOO !!
scold liao they still bo listen~
wa scold lagi only listen =.=
1st time scold members using my mouth and not typing /_\
IM SOO IMBA !! 

【28/1】
Morning Cucu cari wah o_o
He still tot wa on angry mode =.=''
Wa bo anneh xiao qi lorh !
And bo gas to diu lang~~~
Then he say i at skype diu lang sibeh scary n garang /_\
KNN LA YOU !!
Dont really think im fierce ~_~
Coz bo voice ``
Then whole day skype skype skype skype ~~
Tetris tetris tetris !!
TLBB TLBB TLBB !!
Nite manage to Skype wif some Familier guild MM and ldr ~
The ldr is my ex MM~
But still very faithful to me and gud to me :D
Her comment on me is
"Know Huii soo long, yuan lai she soo Q de!"
o(╯□╰)o
Im speechless T_T
Dont want fren them liao D:
At sdo see dou Liang4 and sohai in room /_\
Liang 4 geh pigu facing me T_T
Make me non stop crying at skype !!
NO MANNERS !!
PIGU FACING ME !!
=_____=o0o

【29/1 - Today】
Woke up at 9am /_\ 
Then 10am go out with family~
Noon did't make it to CCC house T_T
Because over busy !
Then see dou NuNu on9 FB !!
Wa mah p kacau her nurh o_o
Kacau liao then chat chat :P
If have chance ~
I want p gaigai wif NuNu agn -sing-
When NuNu talk hor ~~
Nid give her mic neh /_\
She talk sibeh soft geh T3T
Todae's blog specially update for her ^^v
Still update using english -play cool-
Nunu also say tonite skype with me o.ov
Bibu ~~~~ 

-------------------------------------


ℒℴѵℯ ♥ `

世界上最遙遠的距離是 ,,

我一直都在你的身邊 ~卻不能對你說 ,,

【 我 ♥ 愛 ♥ 你 】


- END -


No comments: