Wednesday, June 2, 2010

im bak =]

Oyeahh =]
Im bak wif my bloqqinq xD
did't manage to update my bloq cz im
LAZY n BUSY !!

past few weeks many thgs had hpn nia...
Cried, Examinq, Hurt, Busy, Mad n others....
jz wanna say thx to 2 person..
Sam Gor n Sot Maid =]
Tq for pui-inq me the whole time...
love sei u 2 ^^

aft last weeks exam o.o
thursday terus bo go skul le xD
make my own holiday nia ~
geng lehhh xP
frm last week till todae had been goinq out wif sifu ==''
sei zai bao curi drive @@''
lucky bo let police catch nia =X
shhhhh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

todae was nt reli a nice day for me ...
ytd b4 12am tio Sot shoo me go slp ==''
but in the end go downstairs see tv xP
see xia untill 4am le O.O
thn slp untill 7am ==
i woke up tht early cz Sot's stupid msg woke me up zz
TQ!! zz
aft tht terus on9 luhhh...
1st thg on9 FB =]
go ply tht kai xin bao bei xP
go curi ikan n money o.ov
on9 xia untill 11am thn
BOOM!!! BO DIAN!!
Tawau eat o0o !!
aft tht i continue slp =.=v

ngam ngam 12pm Sot wake me up call me go makan ==||
ini maid soo ma fan d =3=
i bo expect him to take his job soo seriously nia!!
in game onli call him maid d zzz
mane tau in real life he oso wan take k of me O.O''
nvm nvm ...
bo listen to him ==
wake up jor thn on9...
aft tht sifu say go out mum mum n go cc...
take jor bath thn go luhh..

sifu drive agn o.o
he brg my psp along ==''
whn he drive i ply my psp xD
while looking for a parking place~
me n sifu c dou Mr.Badak Shui!!
LOL!!
he oso c dou us xD
his eyes O.O
thn sifu call me say byebye to him xP

aft parkinq terus go CC le o.o
skip lunch =X
psps...
at CC hv lamlam =]
she see me n sifu ply jek...
sifu say wn hlp puppy shua+ o.o
i mah say okay luhh...
find dou shua room~
hv cover sifu n min 2 sonqs thn bo mood ply le zzz
cz cc damn cold nia ==
thn sifu say call puppy shua+
i mah gv sifu my phone to call him...
mane tau ==''
itu sei zai bao go slp wah !!
FOLAK~

4pm bak home luh...
aft sendinq lamlam bak to her shop...
i told sifu i wn eat ''snow ice''
ngek ngek xD
whn v arrive to tht shop...
v c dou Yulit =__=
his hair soo zha dao nia..
lik kid @@

buy jor snow ice thn pass by my mami geh skul o.o
c dou mcm hv jinq inside nia!!
soo sifu say v drive in c jinq thr bo xD
mane tau she reli thr !!
LOL!!
v at thr chat chat bout some thgs...
thn bout 5.30pm bak home luhh =]

jz nw we whn havinq ttn...
1 unknown num called o.o
whn i pick up i hear tht person voice..
it was Egg =X
hak sei me !!
i call him called me bak at 9pm...
bout 9pm he reli call me bak O.O
tht time sifu was plyinq wif my laptop ==
min mui was sittinq on my bed zzz
khei is plyinq wif my toys ...
i was lyinq on the bed =.=v
Egg took lone's num frm me...
he say wn find lone wahh..
bo chap tht much pun..
talk jor 10mins thn close luhh~~

bout 11pm he called agn ==|
tis time sibeh bo mood zz
talk dou the past
sienn...
thk dou oso dulan le...
*SKIP*

sinqle life is the best
dun reli knw wad is love...
myb cz i dun blive in love jor ~
heart locked =]
Miko mui owas asked hu will open dou my heart o.o
i say dn knw ==
hu reli ka0 dou me will be the one lorh zzz
bak qi d O.O''


- END -

No comments: