Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween~ x)

wakakaka``
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
xD
sien lorh``
Malaysia bo celebrate geh!!
soo celebrate at dreamland-xdo``
wakakaa...
sei cb ush say me is witch
=.=
say witch still nvm...
but he add 1 baka tim!
nw i bcm baka witch``
kns betuk
=__________=

ytd zuo shan shi lorh``
xD
at xd0 hlp ppl in newbie pack~
Zzzz
nvm lurhh``
aft all, all are my family~
den lone g0r another baka de
=.=
i cn hlp him in,
he wan learn``
den call me agn``
faint!!
make me papa agn warh~~
wuwuwuwwwuuu``
who call me soo c2p leak out my num``
bu kui ushh say me baka...
den h0r call me j0r still nvm...
at xd0 say my v0ice lik 2 yr old kid``
n oso say lik start to learn to talk geh kid~
waka0
say dou me lik im a baby..
T^T

hmppp``
t0dae wok3 up at 7am~
cz poppop wan borrow my white bag to china~
@@v
while waiting``
g0 open pps see vampire movies~
LOLx
tht vampire soo geli``
g0 suck blood frm tht boy geh head..
=.="
i tot thr normally suck frm neck?
weird n c2p show.
bout 7.35 pop come take the bak den bak home jor..
sien lorh!!
sifu g0 china 1 week..
den xdo will be sooo quiet niaa...
Zzzzz
nvm!!!
sifu let me use his id for 11 days``
wakakaaa``
xD

nth much now``
cz its jz the startinq of thr day..
continue sleep later``
tataz




__________ Only Euu? _________



Status: tummy pain-inq =.=
Offtime: 0800


- END -


No comments: