Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm back!! =]

@@
bak bak bak bak~~
too lonq din update bloq jor neh!
x.x
if Miko din force me to update,
i think 2 months ltr i oso haven't update it.
zzzzzz

errrr Miko``
i lazy post wad happen d pass few weeks neh!!
T-T
psps orhh!
mai diu me ahhh``
x]

1st I CUT MY HAIR!!
no nid to tie hair luhh~~
lalalalalaa~~~
will post pic later...
XP

2nd XDO I'M BAK!!!
@@
24 hours on xdo...
dn knw y ply bak tis 2pid game``
ply bak jor still nvm nia...
i dn knw sot mat go buy wing n pet.
=_______=''

3rd MAHAI XDO!!
1 day cn update more thn 5 times!!
sei gm!!!
slowly ur xdo will close down d lo!!
update soo many time!
ply half dc...
kns

4th DIN FINISH HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
nt din finish...
is belum touch it at all!!
i'm soo dead!
x.x

5th I DUN WANNA GO BAK TO SKUL!!
i dn miss skul!
hate skul!
n i hv a BIG reason y i dun wanna go~~
T-T
dn wn to say wads d reason~~
feel lik dying nw!!


bla bla bla~~~~~
still hv alot nia!!
bt lazy to post!
psps norh!

all new pics will post tml~



__________ CHANGING MYSELF _________



Status: sick + tired
Offtime: 0009


- END -

No comments: