Wednesday, December 31, 2008

STRESS!!!! MORE N MORE KEEP COMING TO ME!!

ARGGH!!
Why always all those stress kip coming to me?!!
This sucks man!
I have enough stress jor.
And i'm trying to solve all these stress!
But eu all keep giving me more!!

TO: k di
If u hv a new gf live wit it!!
I already say i'll promise won't tell her lorhx!
But eu kip worried n worried!!
The more u worried...
THE MORE THINGS GET WORST!!
ARGGH!!
If u wan to tell her abt tis thn tell her nia!
I'm onli ur k jie!
Nt ur mum!!

TO: XXX
EII!!
I dun knw wads d matter wif eu.
But could u stop acting lik a BIG FXXXing BABY in front of me?
Eu sucks larhx!
It is jz an ant!
NOT A MONSTER!!
Jz step on it for goodness...
I reli cannot stand eu jor.
Day by day eu keep telling me tis n tht.
But tis tis my limit is over!
GET LOST!!



_____________ LIVE EUR OWN LIFE LARHX!! _____________


Status: Moody!! FCK MOODY!!!
Offtime: 12:03p.m.


- END -



No comments: